Monday, July 1, 2013

Is it the end, or only the beginning?

I have learned a lot during this project and the class as a whole.  I am new to a lot of the tools introduced in this assignment and some of them are going to be more helpful than others.  As I become a teacher I will remember my struggle becoming familiar with some of these websites so that I can have patience with my students when they are trying to figure them out as well.  No matter how much I learned in this class I am sure there is a lot more for me to learn.  I am certain the future students will be able to navigate some of these websites better than me and I will look forward to learning from them as well.  As a result of this class I have realized that technology is very important no matter what subject is being taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment